Codger on Politics

Friday, February 24, 2012

Additions to previous post.


I will attempt to combine this with the previous post later…
This is a New York Time article talking about Obama criminal associates (my words, we should give him the benefit of the doubt).  Since the New York Times is hard over for Obama, this has more credibility for me.
This is also evidence the liberal establishment may be reexamining their stance on Obama
the call girl for client number nine; This is another shady associate.  I had no idea Obama was this dirty.
Nor will singing., this needs to be examines (I am where I cant open it).
The conclusion :
” Declining fundraising, suspect supporters, and the absence of an affirmative message—these are all signs of a campaign that is nowhere as strong as we have been led to believe. They undermine the notion that the 2008 campaign was all that impressive to begin with. And they point to a fact that soon will be impossible to ignore: President Obama has gotten sloppy.”
This may be wishful thinking, but I will take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home