Codger on Politics

Thursday, May 02, 2013

My problem with Karl Rove

My problem with Karl Rove

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324266904578456652913658748.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop

"Georgia will have a big primary but should remain Republican unless a candidate ill-suited for the general election sneaks through the primary."

My problem is Mr. Rove's assumption that he and his like, think they can determine, " ill-suited". I believe they thought Sara Palin was "I'll-suited". If they can't refrain from interfering in the primaries in this manner, they need to be sought out and removed from positions where they can be harmful.

Karl, in particular needs to be a little more introspective, having miscalled the last election so spectacularly.


Sent from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home