Codger on Politics

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Doubling down on "stupid"

Doubling down on "stupid"

Palin's Star Gets Dimmer
by Noah Kristula-Green Jul 31, 2012 4:00 PM EDT


"Palin still wields influence within the party, her endorsements seem to affect some election outcomes and she is not yet regarded by everyone as a complete embarrassment (she was the keynote speaker at the most recent CPAC) but on the whole, even her die-hard fans concede that she should not be given actual power."

I find if frustrating to listen to arguments like that above, from stupid, ignorant, self-rigious, self appoint elites whom I will refer to as "Progressives". I have noticed they often make derogatory remarks concerning Sara Palin. This is a convenient litmus test for detecting progressives. Thus their thoughts can be ignored to avoid that queasy feeling and the urge to correct them.

I still find myself listening to progressives since the are so numerous, but I am working to keep my cool. I am unchristian to allow them to remain in a state of ignorance, but they are so many an there is so little time.


Sent from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home